We are proud at Morgan Banks to have an onsite watch maker for all your watch repair and watch servicing needs in Kendal and throughout Cumbria. We also offer national and international services in this field as we are a repair centre for many brands.
We are happy to work on all brands and offer a clear and transparent service to all of our clients.
Many Repairs can be done whilst you wait.
- Battery Replacement
- Strap Replacement
- Mechanical Repairs
- Quartz Repairs
- Mechanical Servicing
- Quartz Servicing
- Glass Replacement
- Crown Repair / Replacement
- Pusher Replacement
- Waterproof Testing
All of services are fully insured, this includes postage return of your beloved watch if you are not available to collect in person, or are from outside the area or country.
What happens during a service?
- Your watch is completely stripped and all the component parts are cleaned.
- Worn parts are replaced, we will discuss this with you.
- Component parts are re-assembled and correctly lubricated.
- All functions are tested and the watch is resealed as appropriate.
- The power reserve (where applicable) and timekeeping are regulated and tested.
How long will a repair take?
Most standard repairs will be available for collection within a week, but more complicated repairs may take longer, repair of watches with complications often require the sourcing of parts from overseas.
To book simply call us on : 01539 722333 or message us via the social media channels of facebook and instagram.
If your are posting from outside the EU please contact us first to discuss the new requirements of the UK Customs and Border force.